Monday, July 03, 2006

the story behind the oil painting


i made this in september 2005. i would give this to someone important to me.

haah it reminds me of my mom *lol* can u believe it? she always asks the same question: "have you told him?" Hahahaha that's my mom ^^;
On my graduation day, she said out loud: "where is he?" OMG....huehehe i was freaking out. Sooo...what's with the pic anyway? well...when i made the painting, i kept thinking about my early days in college. Finally, i decided to add 4 persons on the painting ~did you notice?~ ^^ hmm...they're depicting my dream, those persons. My future kids, future husband (hopefully with a lot of "poundsterling" saving ** once again, to all my best frendz, u can crack the code fufufu**)...huahaha now when i recall that thought, i sounded sooo stupid back then. だいじょうぶですね? to record my own stupidity ^o^

btw, one of my habit...feel homesick then try to ease it a bit by looking at old photos...then...more homesick than ever hihi especially this one above, so i thought i wrote something about "the story behind the painting" ;0~

.::. for 私のともだち、がんばってね for ur thesis exam!!! .::.

No comments: