Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Don't crack under pressure (well...i'm trying)

Minna...hisashiburi desu ne, i'm back hoho..yeaa it's b'cause those piles of homeworks i got, a lot of stuff to do. Geez, those teachers don't give us space for "self-entertainment" things. And more to that, computer lesson is much more complex every day. I feel like my head will blow up sooner or later *sigh* OOooouuuw give tomorrow's event as an example. 11 o'clock tomorrow, i'll have a tele-conference session. AaaArrgh give me a break plzzz... what am i suppose to say, and...more important than that, how do i suppose to understand what they're saying in japanese?!!!!? i only have 5-months-of-hardwork-and-blood-shed grammar, for god's sake!!!

************100%
taking the stress out has been executed successfully!

ohohoho even as difficult as it seems, i know i just can't give up that easily..who do you think I am?! fufufu about tomorrow, i'll certainly give it all. I recall what my friends said the first time those japanese people came to interview us. Almost all of them said: "if we didn't know what those interviewers asked, just said the magic words: "mou ichido, sumimasen"". huahaha those are indeed magic words. But, yesterday when we first heard about tomorrow's tele-conference, i didn't hear, even once, they offered that excuse again. Why? well myself, i personally think we have enough grammars to begin with, okay...maybe not enough grammar to have a high quality conversation, but it is still okay though. Um i hope everything goes well *crossing finger ^^*

Apart from that, i'll go to Bali tomorrow!! yaayyy...ureshii yo. Can't wait to see my mom and dad, also my lil puppy that is not so "puppy" anymore huehehe he turned into a beast already, can u believe it? Soooo damn naughty, and so....big. I was speechless the last time i saw him. But, his fur is thicker..whee i wanna kiss him huehehe..wait for me honey ^^

No comments: