Wednesday, August 27, 2008

no more, please!!

He came to the office today, eigyou-san. He chirped bullshit and I.. well I was like "whatever.. please take your time but I'm not going to change my mind". It really struck me. I was too naive to think that he'd let me resign easily. Telling me that it's harder now to find a new job and so on. Said that with a sympathetic face *sigh*. Still, I felt like he took a great joy in threatening me like that. Maybe he was saying the truth when he said that it is for my own sake, but I guess I've had enough of this already that I'll no longer allow myself to get carried away.

PS:
hey...
it's the same as before, I mean 6 months ago, when he told me about the contract. I told you how I felt back then remember? And now... wish I still could talk to you, but... you'd tell me not to quit, right?

No comments: