Saturday, September 20, 2008

Made with love... part 1

"Paintings have a life of their own that derives from the painter's soul"... by Vincent van Gogh

December 2005
:: Painted this for my dad, as a gift. He likes orchid, and I could see that orchid is his passion ::
~Oil on canvas~




November 2005
~Oil on canvas~



August 24, 2008
:: Ever wonder how it feels like to fly? ::
~medium: watercolor~




August 02, 2008
~medium: watercolor~

Painting is just another way of keeping a diary... Pablo Picasso quoted.

Indeed, one painting is like one page from a diary. Pain, hope, tears and joy.. all of these are perfectly written on it.

Silently and secretly deciding to whom i want to dedicate my next painting is the only part i find most enticing. To paint while thinking about that person or basically anything you have in mind is so... i dont know, sacred?? *ugh nevermind, me and my weird thought again*

But sadly, it's a double-edged sword. i mean, i desperately want to create something with those brushes and color tubes and everything... but i don't feel IT, I don't feel the THING, it seems all wrong. Talk about bad vibes!! Driving me nuts.

1 comment:

Stephanie Angela said...

eva....
lukisannya bagus2 bangeeeeeeeet...
adain pameran donk va ^_^
hehehe...