Monday, December 15, 2008

Anybody Out There by Marian Keyes

何これ、一番人気あるって。。。まじ???騙された!!

Okay I only read the first few pages so it's maybe a little early for me to say this: "I don't like it". Maybe it will get better if I keep reading but ohhh... it's so hard. I kept frowning at every single sentence I read and I got this huge need to bang my head on the wall . Read for yourself, here, a little preview:

--> this is the part where I really couldn't take it anymore. But a girl gotta stick to her principle; read the book till last page!! oh boy!!! <--

"... But, because her life had begun to resemble, however briefly, a crime drama, Mum got carried away and tried to break down the locked apartment door by running at it with her shoulder - even though, and I can't stress this enough, Helen had a key. And Mum knew she had it. It had been given to her by the missing woman's sister and all Mum got for her trouble was a badly mashed shoulder." *comment: OH COME ON!!!*

!@#$%* What was I thinking??? Why did I buy this book??

2 comments:

AdeLheid said...

Begitu baca kata2 Keyes keknya kenal...
Langsung bongkar tumpukan buku yg ga kelar2.....-_- Bukunya sama va wakkaka....
Rugi banget tuh buku tebel tp ntah kenapa..ya gitu lah....dah setengah taon cm baca seperempat doang trus males wakakaka........

eve said...

huahahaha bukunya sama?? huks rugi2...
masi mending nge seperempat, ini baru 3 halaman uda bener2 ga pengen baca T.T
ぜんぜん面白くない!!!