Monday, June 29, 2009

Atashinchi no Danshi

atashinchi

このドラマ大好き!This 11-episodes story is about family and I absolutely agree on the message they want to deliver; that a family does not necessarily have to be blood related, instead, a family is about getting to know each other, laugh and cry together and... protecting the same precious thing which is memory and time shared together.

This one definitely goes to #1 spot in my most fave JDrama list. What not to like? You'll get your fair share of enough laugh and tears. Actually I got annoyed every time the pre-aired trailer appeared on screen while I was watching Mei-chan no Shitsuji (Mei's Butler). After I finished watching the whole episode of Mei-chan no Shitsuji, I ran out of movies to watch *yeah I know, I got a LOT of free time*The trailer kinda stuck in my head, not that I wanted to watch it but it was just pure curiosity. So I searched and decided to watch the first episodes and... tadaa... loved it loved it and LOVED it. They only uploaded the 5 episodes or so *at that time* on the Internet. Luckily, I can watch Japan's tv channels so I got to watch Atashinchi no Danshi on regular basis hoho...  

2 comments:

AdeLheid said...

gw sering liat ini drama...
ngga ngerti ceritanya aneh tp akhirnya tetep aja ditonton soalnya pas lg buka tv pas liat hehehe...
Cuma demen liat anak kecilnya yg ganteng =P

eve said...

bagus lhoo, klo gw suka ma yg jd model, yg suka pake eye-shadow warna ijo itu hihihi cute.uda kelar skrng dramanya hiks ga da tontonan lagi.