Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Greetings from Singapore Flyer

August 29, 2010

Singapore flyer sketchI finally got a chance to take a ride on Singapore Flyer. It’s a giant ferris wheel with an approximately 40 stories in height and claimed to be Singapore’s most recognizable icon. The ride lasts for about an hour (or maybe less?? couldn’t remember). What I enjoyed most was the height!! I love high places where I can observe everything below, and indeed, what a breathtaking view I got to see from inside the Flyer capsule. We went there at noon so we still got a clear view of a blazing Singapore city. I wonder what it’ll look like at night, must be more awesome.

Well, all this thanks to a colleague of mine. He’s funny and kind (there, I give you that Brandon *grin*). He got two special-price tickets so I took them haha. Thanks a lot man.

danbo in SG flyerSingapore flyer sketch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, certain me on lisachu

http://www.talesonline.net/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=70183 foro.sof2go.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=50245