Friday, August 05, 2011

It's Official Now

.: July 09, 2011 :.

At first we didn't even plan to have a  婚約 party, but grandma said we had to follow tradition and there it was, on Saturday, July 09th, 2011 my extended families crammed into our relatively small living room to exchange gifts, have lunch and a photo shoot. Photo shoot? Uh yeah! That also one of the form of love shown by my uncle haha 

So basically, mum's family is a photographer family, started from grandma who was an event photographer herself. Following in her footsteps are my mum's two younger brothers. And, determined to capture this special event, mum's youngest brother brought along his photography gears, complete with the lighting stuff, mind you. And there in a very living room, he set up a mini studio photo for us haha... arigatou Ku :p  

Well, the session didn't end there in my house, we continued to have dinner at the W Hotel. Photos shown here are courtesy of my very beloved cousin, Nitha. Thanks girl :p