Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Homemade Burger with French Bread

 .: July 28, 2012. Saturday :.

Over a week ago, after watching a TV cooking show and noted down all the ingredients, I was planning to make my own sandwiches. I love my sandwich with ciabatta loaves but unfortunately, the bakery slash cafe we visited didn't have them at that moment, so we took the french bread instead. I made this in two different occasions. The first attempt, the patty was a bit bland but my sweet hubby said it was nice haha. The second attempt, I put in garlic paste and basil into the patty and it turned out to be really delicious!

The shot here is from the second attempt. Love the french bread, with its chewiness. Next time, it would be with ciabatta loaves.

 

Homemade burger with french bread

 

IMG_0136.jpg

 

French bread

 

~ Grilled the patties with my new le creuset grill pan ~

Beef patty

No comments: