Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shopping Spree

.: September 23, 2012. Sunday :.

I skipped church service this morning which always the case whenever I need to work at Saturday midnight up until 6 AM Sunday morning. The timing of my work schedule seems to always clash with my ushering schedule, so this morning hubby went to church alone and I met him afterward for lunch. We had lunch with my cousin at Ichibanboshi, a new Japanese rest at Takashimaya (one of our faves).

The fun started after lunch. A second shopping spree for items to be brought for our Europe trip! Hubby went crazy for shoes, too cute ahhaha. I bought a moleskine sketchbook and a watercolor book, some new synthetic brushes, and gouache tube. Yeah, I'm planning to sketch in Europe, can hardly wait! Bought some pairs of tights as well and just about when we declared that the shopping was done, we passed a new store selling Japanese-style clothes. You guess, I walked in and ended up buying :p

No more shopping for months, promise :D

 

~ Bon Voyage! ~

(mixed with white gouache)

Bon Voyage

SCAN0137

No comments: