Sunday, May 12, 2013

Just Moved to a New Space

I didn't know what I was thinking when I split up the blog, made a new one purely for painting stuff! But now I'm merging them together again, in a new place: www.evajovita.com

I'm so excited about this new blog where I can continue to share a little portion of my life. A bit sad to leave this blog, it has been with me since college time, many sad, true and happy moments recorded here but the new blog will document a beginning of a new phase for my family and I can't be more excited and thankful for that. So, see you all there.

2 comments:

AdeLheid said...

va, tempat yg baru ga bisa komen huhuhu...

Unknown said...

FICHIERS DU MONDE VOUS OFFRE LA CHANCE DE ACHETER DES LISTES ET FICHIERS D'ADRESSES EMAILS B2C ET B2B DE FRANCE, LUXEMBOURG, SUISSE, BELGIQUE, ANGLETERRE, PAYS-BAS, ALLEMAGNE OU ESPAGNE SEULMENT POUR 250 EUROS

http://www.fichiersdemailsdumonde.com