Thursday, August 17, 2006

notitle

I'm spending 5-days-holiday in jakarta....nooo....T.T all flights to bali are fully booked, geez annoying. But it's okay, able to use the ticket money for shopping hehe...tomorrow dvd hunting day!! it's been so long since the last time i watched the recent movie ^^ well, that and studying for a big test are my only activities for holiday. Actually i'm a lil bit pissed, i've arranged to meet my old friend in bali and hang out ~the last time i saw her was in high school graduation party at Jimbaran~ man, time really goes by fast. Since she's studying in China, it's not easy to meet, always either the unsynchronized holiday schedule or things like this, have no ticket to bali hiks maybe another time. And one thing to add my disappointment, my mom said that today my fam and my church community in bali spent a night together in somewhere cool **this is my mom's way to tease me --> somewhere cool!!!!**  

lately also i rarely saw my friends in college, maybe they've got jobs already, buuut somehow i want to turn back the time just to skip morning classes huehehe