Monday, August 07, 2006

A sweet lesson from up above

I just read my friend's blog and suddenly i was awaken!! She wrote something about how she had been provided with all the best. And i don't know...when i read that, somehow I miss my Lord a lot. Lately, i've been away from Him although i know He's been by my side all the time, but i spent less time with Him and tried to solve things with my own effort alone. If nothing went according to my will, i was depressed and yes, nothing good came out of it, nothing was solved, no peace at all. Finally i knew why i acted so selfishly and had a very short temper lately ~huehe2~ ^^ if you're trying to do things on your own and putting Him aside, hmm....i have no doubt that you're gonna end up like me today, depressed and feel like the whole world is going against you ***well, it's a hiperbole again fufufu***
And right now, just a few minutes ago, He taught me with His own way,
how sweet, He indeed loves me sooo much. And suddenly, there's no cloud in my heart again ^^ even though i know, there's still that あほ (forgive me Lord).

===================================

>>>^0^ <<<
life is again, like a box of chocolate, you'll eventually pick the bitter one



No comments: