Friday, May 30, 2008

a stunning view

You know that i hate my job, right? but there's one thing that i know I would miss badly if I stop working in shinjuku. Morning view, that is. Especially today. Just one block away from my office building, i was mesmerized by this particular building far away. An ancient, castle-like building. I didn't notice it before, or else, maybe i did see it but looks like it appeared as a mere building like any other building in shinjuku. So what makes it special today? Well, yesterday Tokyo had an all day shower. As for today, it's not raining, but we have a cloudy, "gloomy" sky. Very solemn haha And apparently, yesterday's weather and today's greyish sky added something to that building.
I saw a fog covering the top of the building, and black birds flying... hovering, also near the top. Can you believe it? With all the fog, greyish sky, black birds, it was almost like being transported to Transylvania and gazing at Dracula's castle itself *um okay.. exaggerating a bit ^^*
But yeah... that's what I thought when i saw it, but of course i had to throw the people around me out of the picture first hihi
hhh i wish i had my camera with me. That, certainly, would make a great picture.

:: back to work... sleepy ::

No comments: