Tuesday, June 10, 2008

skagit valley


Haah~ I HAVE to go there! I can spend hours and hours just for watching those stunningly beautiful tulips ::excited::
And here I am, keying* this blog and smiling to myself. Can't help it!! Skagit Valley, I have to go there... I will say this over and over again hahaha.. I don't want to go alone tho, I wanna share the moment with someone I hold dear.. ::at that time ^^::
Have added Skagit Valley to my wish list.. Yosh!!



*well, hackers tend to use this term rather than using the word 'typing'. Hm no, i'm not a hacker. I don't even have the slightest idea of how to hack khukhu.. But there's this book by Jeffrey Denver, Blue Nowhere, and I loovvee this book. It's all about hacker's world. Read it if you have time. Highly recommended ^^

:: but hey, why do i bother explaining this? ::


No comments: