Friday, June 27, 2008

random thought

no matter how I turned it around or dressed it up, the excuse offered still sounds a bit off to me. Hmmphh.. eva's wrath huahaha... (no, kidding)... but seriously, I don't buy it at all.
....................................................
you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't you? good...
as usual, a weird and stupid thought popped just like that.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hey, been thinking lately, by the time I'm through here, in this !@#@!$%ing country Japan, I'm sure as hell I'll be too bushed to see straight let alone think!! So, I'm wondering whether I'll need to put my life on hold a couple of weeks and set off to a very much anticipated getaway, and perhaps I'll see then what I can do afterward.

Uganda, Kenya, and Ireland are what I have in mind right now. Wait... Uganda and Kenya?? Am I gradually losing my mind? Pretty much so I guess hahaha....
Teaching English to the locals in Uganda while spending my free time absorbing the I-believe-breathtaking views or taking care of HIV patients + teaching English in Kenya. Either way, Ireland will still mark the end of my traveling, hopefully, next year. For the time being, 65% goes to Kenya ^^

Can I actually go there? We'll see...
Part of the reasons why I'm considering volunteer traveling over ordinary traveling is bcoz I think I've been too hard on myself lately and a bit demanding - which is good on other case but unfortunately not on this one. I don't really appreciate what I have. The traveling thing came out from it, from my being ungrateful enough and I admit it. So I need to do something about this or else I'll end up being !@#@%*ed up. I hope by teaching and helping those who are less fortunate will somehow do me any good and miraculously shape my character a bit haha. By lending a hand, it will make me feel human again khukhu... *duh!! like I'm not human already??*

No comments: