Monday, April 27, 2009

Travel Sketch: A Bit of Japan

::Watercolor::
~February 24, 2009~

Takoyaki Store - Kyoto
aaahh takoyaki I bought from that small store above was the yummiest takoyaki ever so far. I went to Osaka and Kyoto with my family and oh we only spent half a day in Kyoto... HALF A DAY!!! What were we thinking?? hm well, I just have to make sure the next time I go there, I'll absorb every detail of the beauty of the old city.


::Watercolor::
~February 27, 2009~

I forgot when it was when Benny gave us (Tokyo people huehehe ) an omiyage, mochi. The mochi was put in a box with picture on the lid. I happened to be the last one who got the mochi so Inge *or was it Ellen??* gave me the mochi and the box. I love the picture on the lid, very simple, so I decided to keep the box *didn't have the heart to throw it*. I guess you might find one in omiyage stores ^^ *'scuse me, I do some advertising here*.


::Watercolor::
~February 06, 2009~

It is another sakura sketch, in case you don't know what the heck is that pink, tree-like curvy lines. Nothing more to say. I love sakura.

2 comments:

AdeLheid said...

huahauhua...
aku jg sering nyimpenin kotaknya kog va....Dijadiin tempat pernak pernik hihi...
Keknya mahalan kotaknya kadang daripada kuenya.

Anonymous said...

要裝潢請找八寬室內設計是啥呀!