Tuesday, December 08, 2009

A Supposedly 'Secret Santa'

To celebrate Christmas, in office we're doing the Secret Santa. Well, regardless the naming; Secret Santa, Exchange Presents, whatever, we're supposed to keep it a secret, right?? I mean, what's the point if the whole world knows whom you're buying gift for. The thrill is the secret itself, the surprise. But noo... not here. It's the other way around.

So see, I'd been playing by the rule... you know, to keep it in the dark untill few days ago one of my colleagues asked me bluntly what was written on that little piece of paper that I drawed out and today, again, one of my team mates asked me the exact same question!! Sheesh~ Now it's not interesting anymore... oh well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

estaliBriesty, cheapest tramadol, bealiaVet, cheap tramadol, Hifavamom, order tramadol, dofafforp, tramadol online, MatBultapetle