Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dress hunting

.: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 :.

Well, weeks before my mom called to tell me to buy a dress, something in red hue. I was like, "can i wear my black dress so i don't have to buy again?" and I got scolded in return

And so my dress hunting began. It was so hard finding a dress which doesn't look over the top. I want to wear simple dress, a dress that doesn't scream "too much". . After spending much time from fitting room to fitting room, we went to a store which I never gave a second glance before. Massimo dutti. And, 思い以外に, I found the dress that just click haha well except that it isn't red at all! Anyway, I'll talk my way through with ma

Hm three weeks, I dunno if I can lose 2 size


2 comments:

stephanie said...

pics... i want pics!!! :D

AdeLheid said...

yaaaaaaa...ikut2an fani hauhauha jadi bisa ngomporin mamamu :D
kita harus rayain jg pas lu kesini wakakaka^^