Sunday, June 05, 2011

One Night in May

.: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 :.

I often imagined what it would feel like when the day came, what would be the first thing that popped up in my mind, you know… that kinda thing. But to be honest, nothing came short to what I would expect. I didn’t comprehend at all what was happening, like, was this for real?

Well… first of all, I felt that moment was a part of the very natural thing of my everyday life, thus I wore a sort of blank face I guess :p But 5 minutes after, I was panicking inside haha. I remember how I struggled to contain myself, not to jump up and down and most importantly, to not squeak in delight wakkaka.

016 012

~ Marina Bay Sands, Ku De Ta ~

015 017

3 comments:

Mel Zhang said...

Congratzz Eva!!! :)

AdeLheid said...

Awww..........so sweet, congrats hehehe^^

stephanie said...

omg evaaaaaaaaa...
selamaaaaaaaat!!!!
*hugz*

so happy for you!
jadi kapan va????? :D