Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chinese New Year Lunches

.: Monday, January 23, 2012 :.

Happy chinese new year! Now… I know people got excited over this year's being a dragon year. I say, every second, every hour, every day, every month, and every year is good since it is created by Him for us. So… be it dragon year, rat, bla bla bla, continue on living and giving our best <3

What I like about CNY here is we have 2 days off, how cool is that. And initially I wanted to go back Bali, playing with my "barongsai" puppies, but as it happened, we have family coming over instead. We spent Sunday afternoon having dinner together at fred's brother's place. Then, we had the rest of the days off for ourselves. Off to Vivo city we went, to take a look at Sentosa Flower Festival. But oh my, when we reached vivo, it looked like the mall was being invaded by those Chinese and Indians wanting to go to Sentosa as well. Bye bye flower festival.

Aahh… it was Padang dishes for our lunch. I wanted to have dim sum but all chinese restaurants were closed on first day of CNY.

Collage CNY 2012 Garuda Padang

 

.: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 :.

Okay so Padang was not that bad, but I was dying for dim sum. Thank God the 2nd day of CNY, one decent chinese restaurant was open.

Collage CNY 2012 Paradise Dynasty 1

No comments: