Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Forgotten Blog

Well well well, if this blog was a book, it would be collecting dust by now haha. Just finished setting up new blog editor in iMac and guess what, I forgot my blog URL @.@ and I had to open up my iPad whose browser cache, luckily hasn't been cleared for decade, to look up my blog URL!

So it is some sort of wake up call I guess, for me to start blogging again.

To start off with a topic, I switched to Mac. Noo, not completely, I mean I still own my dear old pink vaio but it is getting less and less used now. And this iMac is not mine but Fred's. He has it since.. i dunno, more than three years ago maybe, a gift from his boss, but is never used. I know, riiigghht?? When I figured out this iMac whereabout almost two years ago, I literally rolled my eyes, took a deep sigh and began throwing him a series of why's. Why he is not using it is incomprehensible to me. I mean, who doesn't want to use Mac especially when he has one?  Such a beauty and he has it covered up in a box *sob, sob* So, it is up to me now to unleash this pretty iMac.

iMac

No comments: