Friday, March 16, 2012

Color Splash

Was browsing through old files and voila, found a forgotten watercolor sketch. I still remember, after I finished this one, Ellen asked me if I wanted to go groceries shopping at nearby shopping center. Cold day, but we had a bright, clear sky.

Autumn tree copy

 

This one below is what happen when I don't have a clear idea what to draw. But it's fun, just a few drops of watercolor on white paper, blow in every directions… and there you have it.

Color splash copy

2 comments:

AdeLheid said...

va, liat ini deh...
http://dearfriendrebekkaseale.blogspot.com/
gara2 liat watercolor jadi ingat dirimu :D kali2 ntar bisa pindah ke digital trus jadi ilustrator? ;)

eve said...

waaa lucu nge site nya. seneng liatinnya, kyk martha stewart gt yg ^^

hihi bener2 dream job tuh *mimpi dulu lol*.