Tuesday, March 05, 2013

3/52 Brunch: P.S. Cafe

.: February 16, 2013 :.

Hola, back with yet another post of cozy cafe. This time we went to PS. Cafe, located in Dempsey Hill. Love love love the place, I mean, look at it, with huge and tall glass all around it? Sitting inside or outside really doesn't make any difference thanks to the glass wall.

 

IMG 2809

 

Ps cafe

And ooh, the beautiful display of cakes! At once, my eyes found the green tart, it was key lime tart. The taste? Divine. The filling was buttery and had a fresh key-lime taste in it, not that fake, superficial flavoring.

IMG 2812

 

I ordered a shepherd pie and roasted pumpkin soup with the usual mocha latte. I like the plating, just look at it makes me hungry :D As for hubby, he ordered sandwich which I found the taste was quite okay. Overall, we love the ambiance, the location, … and its key lime tart. 

shepherd pie

IMG 2877

No comments: