Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Baked Whole Lemon Pudding

Gotta admit, I was sooo nervous in making this, my first in dessert department! Unlike cooking that I can just add much and much chill if anything goes wrong and it would turn edible, with dessert, one mistake and that's it. It's just unforgiving. So I chose the most simple dessert recipe from Donna Hay's recipe book. Eggs, single cream, butter, flour, icing sugar, lemon and mix them together in a food processor, bake for 30 minutes. And yet, somehow the textures wasn't quite right. I mean, it tasted delicious enough and lemony fresh, but a bit… sticky. I dunno, maybe it was what it should be like. Hmmm… 

 

baked lemon pudding

baked lemon pudding

 

~ Tasted much better with a scoop of banana ice cream haha ~

baked lemon pudding

No comments: