Monday, April 29, 2013

Hubby's Birthday Dinner at Jaan

.: March 20, 2012 :.

For hubby's birthday, I booked a table at Jaan and to be honest, didn't really expect to get a really good table, but look at this! We got a super nice view of city scape at night. 

Jaan  1

 

I love the food presentation and don't worry, the taste and flavor match the outlook beauty.

Jaan

 

When we first read the menu, hubby and I thought that by 55" Rosemary Smoked Egg it means they cooked it for about 55 seconds. Well, that wasn't the case, the waiter explained that the chef smoked the egg for 55 minutes. The half cooked egg tasted so rich in flavor.

Jaan 1

 

 It was my first time eating foie gras with broth, and it tasted good. Oh the buttery goodness and I definitely love the winter broth.

Jaan 2

 

Hohoho these dessert baby were sooo delicious I kept smiling when I ate it. That's how you tell an outstanding dessert. Oh in one of the dessert they sprinkled it with pop rocks, so in his 32nd birthday hubby actually tasted his first pop rock. Geez, I tried pop rock since I was little :D It was funny to see his expression when the candy popped lol.

Jaan 3

No comments: