Monday, April 29, 2013

Russell Peters in Singapore!

.: March 25, 2013. Monday :.

We were soooo excited! Just a couple of days ago, I saw an ad about his show in Singapore on March 25th. Quickly I called hubby, being all excited and panicky, and asked him to buy us tickets and he did. Only later did I find out that he knew nothing of Russell Peters, and I was so touched coz he didn't even questioned me or anything and straight away bought tickets. I mean, if I were him and he asked me to buy tickets to watch some random dude I know nothing of, I would most definitely object. So, we watched Russell Peters on Youtube just to prep him before the show.

Well, we were at the indoor stadium and it was all packed. We had a two-hour full of good laugh.

Russel peters  1

Russel peters

No comments: