Thursday, March 13, 2008

Around da world

Been reading travel-related article recently. And during lunch break today, I read an article about bicycling around the world. Imagine just how much fun it is! Pedalling around America and across four continents. They said it was a life changing trip. Like yeahh... of course! Four continents for four years and if you didn't feel it changed the way you think of yourself and the world, then you were out of your mind. Ow there were pics too. They took picture with some Kenya warriors, how cool is that?

Well, speaking of traveling, I do have my own dream. To taste a bit of freedom. Really want to know how it feels like to have your shoulder off burden. Free of any responsibility and I mean responsibility to myself, to my future. I don't care if it's only for a split second, a minute, an hour. I would certainly love to taste it. I'm planning my trip too. But haven't really decided which one to go for. Ehm, plan number one: spend a whole month in either Ireland or New Zealand alone *haven't made up my mind on the country yet* Um well yeah not completely on my own though, it would be boring like hell, don't you think? So maybe I would be enjoying solitude for 1 or 2 weeks and I'd have my mom accompany me. Sounds fun. Aimlessly wandering around the neighborhood to discover small, antique, local shops not written on the travel guidebook. To live freely.

*too good to be true?*

Ok, here's plan number two. Take a cruise with mom, dad and my brother. I really miss them and the thought of taking vacation with my family is one thing that keeps my soul from withering away. So I'm torn between the two options. But I must say it is wiser to go with my family hoho

Yosshh... above all, I will propose these plans to God *wink wink* Made mistake before for placing Him in my number two. I've paid the price or rather, still paying... *don't know*
This time, I'll make sure He's in charge of everything even the smallest things in my life ^^

Ciao... Eva's off to sleep
goodnight everyone

No comments: