Monday, March 10, 2008

Lucky girl

I have my ups and downs in my faith. It is part of the process *it is best not to have it go down tho* but hey, I'm a human! As a human, you're expected to be wrong -> another excuse, pardon me ^^
But through it all, I can see God's grace and I know that I'm loved, so much loved by Him. Why? Well, you lose your faith and you regain it, over and over again. Isn't it enough proof that God loves you so much He cannot bear losing you? He puts that love back in your heart so you are able to love Him again. See? I'm so damn lucky. He is so good. Always speaks to me through my friends and family. They give me strength and will always do, I believe. So here I am, in this part of my life that I call "Lesson". Watched Pursuit of Happiness yet? *great movie* I wanna name chapters in my life too, sounds fun! Why Lesson? It is obvious. I have something inside that needs to be changed so I can bear lots of sweet fruits. God's own way in making me spark like a diamond. Stone�'s process of being a real diamond is tough. It has to be pressed real hard, but see d result. It is worth it. Perhaps, in the middle of the process, the stone asks God, "I don't wanna be a diamond, I just wanna live according to my will so I don't feel pain." *exactly what I feel right now, grin* But the stone knows, if it doesn't want to be processed, to be taught a lesson, it's going to be a mere stone, indistinguishable. So, I have to keep on fighting. Coz I do love diamonds *khukhukhu* Want my soul to be like one. But geez, toughest moment in my life.

No comments: