Friday, March 21, 2008

Posted right from da office

Today's da best day in office so far. There are only 6 of us, the rest are taking their day off including all my colleagues from the same group. Now that's the best part *tee hee* Um but I'm kinda lost. I've finished all tasks given to me days ago and now I have nothing to do. Despite that, I'm high spirited. Time's passing by slowly. And now I can put my mind to rest and just enjoy the cloudy sky. Yes, had an early shower this morning, and now the color of the sky is amazingly beautiful greyish-white. Calming. The sky after the rain is always beautiful.

During ordinary week days *by ordinary means approximately 23 people present ^^* I'm so low in spirit, my mind keeps working and no matter how beautiful the sky is I just can't appreciate it. It seems to me, the more beautiful the sky the sadder I would be. Lack of gratitude? Perhaps. But for me, this is the point where I don't like to be absorbed into my surrounding *eeh? what's the connection? haha* I want to lead my life with my own pace. If I want it fast, then I'll go fast, vice versa. It's the same with work. I'll finish my work before deadline, but let me do it my pace. I would love to have my hands full. Full enough so that no one can dictate and just give me freedom on what pace I should do my job. Depends on my mood hahaha as long as I have them finished before deadline it shouldn't be a problem, am I wrong?? hoho I'll slow down when I feel like it and I'll rush if my mood allows me too ^^. But I don't have that luxury here. Speaking of Japan, you would expect to be forced to finish any task fast. Well no! Not where I work. They keep giving me daily basis tasks. So I need to wait for them, in other words, I have to follow their pace. Hate it. *Ok, enough venting* I've promised days ago that I will not complain about my work again. Haha one last time.
...
We're going to church at Yotsuya. It's almost Easter.

*Day by day, it's easier although weekend is still a struggle*

No comments: