Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Welcome to Bintan Island

.: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 :.

Thank God, Good Friday is coming. I seriously need holiday after almost a month I've been abused by ridiculously heavy work load. Good Friday is really good, indeed. I have my much anticipated long weekend drawing even more closer. So the story is, we get ourself this short trip to Pulau Bintan (Bintan Island), our little getaway. We've booked a room at Bintan Lagoon Resort for 2 days from April 2 - 4, bought a roundtrip ferry ticket, and all checked, we are ready to go.


Initially, we planned to go to Genting but all the hotel rooms are fully booked. I was still struggling to happily accept the fact that this weekend might be spent by going nowhere. After all, a holiday is still a holiday, rite?? But then, somehow one of us came up with this idea of going to Bintan. The next day at church, my friend started talking about Bintan, out of nowhere!! So it was a confirmation. To Bintan we go!

No comments: