Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon

The moment I saw this movie's add *that you could find it glued to every pillar inside Orchard mrt*, I knew I didn’t want to watch it. It was just the same feeling I had with Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Plus, to me, the main dragon, the black one? That looked like a lizard, I didn’t get it at all. But then one Saturday morning, I happened to catch its review on the tv, and they actually gave it 4 out of 5 popcorns!! So of course naturally I was curious, then the next thing I knew, I watched it on 3d. And guess what!! I loved it I loved it I loved it.

I enjoyed every moment of it. The script is refreshingly funny, it is hilarious. The dragons are beyond cute and the main hero is believable as he was *i believe* in real world. I was instantly hooked right from the start. Not only the animation is superb, the story itself also offers something special. It will leave you with a good feeling, like a sweet aftertaste. Now I wish I could get myself one pet dragon ^^ A definite must see!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh..bagus toh ternyata.. ^^; hahaha..kapan2 ditonton deh..dah maen kayanya di sini.. ^^;; kayanya.. :p

Ellen

Teddy said...

baru kali ini denger film ini. ^^'
ntar harus dicari di internet. :D

eve said...

@dans: bener bagus ted, si main dragon nya kayak stitch wakkaka

@ellen: mesti nonton len, beneran d

Teddy said...

naganya ky stitch artinya stitch itu termasuk beyond cute....