Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Only Thing That I Can Do For You

Pour Mon Amie,

Sampe sekarang, tetep rasanya terharu and so thankful klo inget dulu, how you supported me, cheered me up during the lowest point of my life. Masi inget nabe party kita di Machida dulu, at winter time? hehe. Tiba2 lu and temen2 yg lain dateng ke kamarku and masak2 haha. You really had no idea how much I thanked you for that.

Out of all, a memory that I cherish most, a memory that always, always brings warmth to my heart is that moment, that small party in the evening. Even though I felt like dying, having all my best friends around me  back then comforted me. Meskipun apa yg gw alami dulu sama skali ga bisa dibandingin to what you are going through right now, I’d like to think the same way; that having your best friends with you during this difficult time of yours, to be there for you, can really help in some way or another.

So now, I want you to know, to believe that all your friends that love you are right beside you. And I soo believe in the power of prayer. So, even though I cannot arrange a nabe party for you when you come back *hehe*, at least I can send you a prayer from a far.

No comments: