Sunday, July 04, 2010

1st Universal Studio Singapore Trip

.: May 8, 2010, Saturday :.

When mom and dad came here to have yet another eye checkup for pa, we went to check out the newest attraction spot, USS. Actually I didn't feel like going coz i felt that the $72 entrance fee was too much, it wasn't worth the bucks given the fact that only 3 out of 5 themes are working. That, and of course the size of it. I've been to Universal Studio Japan and USS looks like a mini-me version of USJ. Oh one more thing, no parade!! How come we have no parade??. A theme park *and we're talking about no ordinary theme park here, it's Universal Studio for crying out loud!!* without a single parade is just too disappointing.

Anyhow, we ended up buying the ticket *sigh* after finished wandering about the resort world Sentosa and we really got no idea where else to go. We entered the venue at around 12pm. It was super super hot, i felt like i had glue on all over my body *sweat*.

~ We made a trip to this store whenever we thought we couldn't handle
the heat *grin*, located just next to USS entrance point. An oasis indeed ~

herseyhersey's bears    hersey's

 

~ The famous globe ~

@USS with mom universal studio singapore  

IMG_0532 - Copy

 

 

We didn't try some of the major rides tho, coz, gosh… the long queue was certainly the mood killer.

At around 6 pm we had enough of USS, so after buying some stuffs for my
brother, we walked out exhausted and sticky!!

Just outside USS, there’s this popcorn store called Garrett Popcorn Shop. I was intrigued coz, according to the ads, is Oprah’s fave, so we’d like to give it a try *Hey, it’s recommended by Oprah =p* Hmm how was it? …Nah!! not nice if you ask me. Okay, I may not be a big fan of pop corn, but the caramel flavor was waayyy to sweet for my taste and the cheese one… I felt like I ate a sponge, didn’t crunchy at all.

Garrett Popcorn

Garrett Popcorn

Before we called it a day, a visit to Resort World was not complete without first stopping by Victoria’s Secret. Yeahh, I knowww… it’s opened in Singapore!! I got my body lotion I wanted so much after I tried it more than a year ago when Ellen bought one for me from US. Sweet.

5 comments:

AdeLheid said...

Va...fotonya bagusssssssss^^
*Like This*

Anonymous said...

wah ! Ada toh victoria Secret di Singapore !! Harganya berapa va?? ^^ pengen ke singapore lagi..wisata kuliner.... and kunjungi victoria secret..

Ellen

eve said...

@inge: hehe tengkyu nge, tp panasnya itu lho ampun2

@ellen: iya leenn, ada victoria secret, lumayan murah menurut gw. Yg body lotion itu cuman $19

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site fleureve.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.