Sunday, February 10, 2013

Brunch 52 Project

Brunch

On a typical lazy Saturday morning, hubby and I start our day having brunch at our favorite places, and it isn't many, believe me, it's either a French bistro, a dim sum, or a Japanese restaurant. Always those three, and I'm thinking I want to take a break for a little while and trying out the other brunch places. Hence, this little project of ours. Brunch 52, to try out different cafe for brunch weekly, how fun is that? A different place every single week. And I think we need that, we both love cafes and making a mission out of that certainly adds some flair, don't you think?

We started off a bit late, we're already in the second week of February and usually any 52 project commenced in the beginning of the year. Oh well, don't mind that. Let the brunch hunting begins!

No comments: