Sunday, February 03, 2013

Company Trip to Phuket

.: January 18 - 20, 2013 :.

Our team went to Phuket in January 2013, total 18 of us, It was a fun escape from our busy work life. In this trip, instead of opting for island hopping, we went for rafting!!! And I was glad we did, it was so so so much fun! I love rafting. Ah and I got to try ATV too, it was a bit scary in the beginning but after I got a hang of it, I could do it for hours! 

Other than the rough activities, if you go to Phuket, gotta try the massages too. I got my fair share of massages, together with a colleague of mine. Using her phrase; this company trip was a beauty treatment and relaxation trip for us haha. Everyday we went for a massage and even in our last day there, we went to a massage parlor twice.

 

~ Welcome drink at the resort ~

Phuket  1

Phuket  10

Phuket  8

Phuket  9

 

~ Oooohhh, this baby was soooo delish and addictive. It's a banana and nutela pancake! 30-50 Baht. A must have. I had three of this pancake :D ~

Phuket  7

 

~ Some of my colleagues bought a flying lantern. You write your wish on the lantern paper and let it fly. Thai people believe that this flying lantern helps you taking your wish closer to God. ~

Phuket  3

Phuket

Phuket  5

No comments: