Thursday, February 02, 2006

CB exam ~sleepy~

so sleepy right now so in order to keep my eyes open a bit longer, i decided to write today's blog ^^ hhhh at 10 o'clock this morning will be held what so called "a no brainer" exam hehe yep it's character building. Yet i'm reading the whole book....yes, i read it, heey it's important to know what page to look for ^^ but i almost can't stand it anymore..my bed and pillows are calling me...longing to sleep soo much and i still have 167 pages to go...bloodyhell!! ~ sorry ;p ~
ups one more thing that actually makes me stay awake....i'm so damn happy hoho, yesterday, "poundsterling talked to euro" ~giggle~ well yeah, to my friendz out there, u can crack the code rite??? ^^ huaa life is indeed a box of chocolate ^^

grrr...back to boring book again, damn, 167 pages? kyaa time to go, ciao..

No comments: