Thursday, February 16, 2006

i have my title now!!!

hoi hoi i nailed it!! ~thanks God~ i got through that horrible day ever #thesis exam# really..i don't wanna have that experience ever again!! horrifying u know!! ehhehe but at the end i did it. well, for my frendz who are still waiting for the schedule, jia you!! keep fighting!! and keep ur faith n hope in Him, n ev'rything shall be okay.

oouu huehehe look at that pic. what do u think?? is it bad?? umm that's my latest painting. u can't see the signature, can u?? aaah too bad!!

well, to finish it, i got some help of course from my art teacher. i did that painting in December, n why orchid? coz my dad reeeaaaally likes orchid. it's always a great pleasure to paint something for some1 u love the most. btw, can u tell that it's orchid? my mom thought it was butterfly *sigh*

No comments: