Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Voila...

hhh...i've done a lot of thinking just to decide whether i should say something like this in blog *sigh* what a tough decision.

okay, to begin with, i wanna say thanks to my friend whom i've known since my first day at college. at first, i want to say this in person, but i'd better not. so, i hope my friend read this blog.

*start...*

Cher, mon ami, ca va??
C'est un secret actually, but i think it's okay to tell hehehe ce n'est pas un secret anymore.
Well, merci. if it wasn't b'coz of u, i wouldn't bother to give all my best. Tu es magnifique! tu es merveilleux, u r able to place urself higher, and to exceed my expectation. BIEN FAIT!!. Je t'adore.


So once again, merci bien, to be one step ahead me *grr...at this point i should get angry, shouldn't i? u're ALWAYS one step ahead!!* ooow btw, i'm glad we made it at d same time *fiuh..* You have no idea how glad i was, that i managed to hold my pride. The night before, i was worried to death , my whole life were at stake u know!! Thankfully, ev'rything ended well hoho ^^

Amities..

*end..*

yesss!! i'm goin' home tomorrow, but i haven't packed anything yet. Cut me some slack ;p

:: busy...busy...packing clothes ^^

No comments: