Monday, November 10, 2008

Long Weekend :: part 2 ::

What a dull weekend. Didn't exactly plan anything anyway. It was all started on Friday, I got to go home earlier at 3 o'clock *can't believe my luck*. Later that day, I met my brother at 7 and at 9 pm went to the gym with the girls. Granted, I had a lot of time between 3 and 7 pm, and actually planned a little self-indulgence time in Starbucks near apartment, but I ended up drinking instant hot cocoa instead *sigh* Why? So it was my quick decision that ruined everything. I thought it would be way more comfortable if I changed my clothes for something more casual, warmed myself a little in my apartment and grabbed a good book. The sky and the weather that day were just perfect, made me want to sketch too. Since I didn't bring my sketchbook, going home first made a good sense. Wrong decision. I should have just dashed to Starbucks, coz once I dropped my bag and curled up under the blanket I just knew instantly; no Starbucks for me. With the afternoon sunlight showered my room and crisp autumn breeze made its way in through a slightly opened balcony door, you tell me if there was really any way I could resist the temptation to take a quick nap. So that was the end of my little self-indulgence plan outside. When I think about it now, it was such a shame! I let it slip just like that. I could kill for weekdays-afternoon-Starbucks time now! Oh well, lesson learned.


~Nov 02, 03~
Continuing the previous post about my long weekend; on Sunday, didn't go anywhere in particular. Ow, me and ellen did grocery shopping tho, and I spent the entire day cooking for the next 4 days lunches. And finally, Nov 03. We went to Nobi san's house for a "GET" party. It was fun. Delicious food and we got to see a very beautiful night view from the balcony.


No comments: