Friday, November 28, 2008

Yippie ^^

Oh my, a lot of new hopes, new dreams, new plans stuffed in my head that I can barely catch up with. I even don't know where to begin, everything seems equally important to me, be it traveling, get a new job, be in japan or get my a** outta here, or even doing nothing at all... can't pick one, I want them all ^^ I'm so lost *but mind you, in the BEST way* I can't stop smiling I'm afraid people call me crazy. Like today after my last visit to Hachiouji, God, the scenery along the way couldn't have been more beautiful. Up high, the sky was spotless blue, and the clouds... so white and puffy like cotton without any shade of gray, and if I shifted my gaze near the horizon line, there was a line of mountains and trees... ochre, yellow, red foliage spotted here and there. It was calming...

No comments: