Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yeah!!!

Hm akhirnya bisa ngerasa lega, free. Now, I could leave Japan whenever I want. What surprised me most; I didn't feel down. I just couldn't help smiling when I heard the news. Like a huge burden is off my shoulders. Skrng, klo aku mau, bisa langsung pulang ktemu mama papa, temen2, bisa ke jkt lagi, bs kerja di other country. Abisnya klo ga gini, if it was up to me to decide, aku ga bakalan bisa mutusin tuh kontrak, kemaren2nya malah sempet mikir klo august ntar mo perpanjang lagi... hmm weird I thought, pengen ganti suasana baru eh tp ga bisa bener2 ngambil actual step-nya. So, today, He gave me the answer. Thank you... dearest Lord. Now, I could really fly.

Hahaha duh pengen ketawa, pengen scream on top of my lung how much I feel so free, so peaceful right now. But next plan??? I still don't know

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaa eva.. what happened?
main ke jakarta ga va? ^_^