Thursday, October 23, 2008

S***** meeting *hmph*

Another Hachiouji branch meeting in Saturday *why??*
This time it was held in Kokubunji at 1:10 pm, but before that I had to show up earlier for medical check up. Know what, I got lost!! old story for me *sigh* The map they gave me? Well useless. I don't know how to read map, I just can't! Right there in front of the station, a map in one hand and a blank look on my face, I tried to figure out where I was on the map. After spending so much time standing.. looking to the left.. to the right.. eyes to the map.. to the street..to the left again... that was it! I gave up and asked a very kind policeman for direction. He, laughing, said that I had to rotate the map 90 degree to the left, then there you go, just followed the road! Oh okay, so I got it turned up-side down, great *how should I know?* and I had no more than 4 minutes left for medical check up appointment.

You know that Japanese are so damn nuts *please note: in a good way* about being on time right? So I freaked out, then... I got lost *yes yes I know, again* ended up asking for direction. I ran and... I met my Branch Manager, he said few things I nodded and I ran again! Gosh... I didn't salute him properly, oh well, screw him I then asked another person, past a tall building *I didnt know that THE building was the "it" building*, after a while decided to come back to the building, hesitantly went approaching a man wearing a doctor-like suits, and the first thing he said to me before I had a chance to open my mouth was this: "Medical check up? Please go inside, the room is in the basement." Eureka!! I found it! A huge grin on my face. But hmm.. this was written on the map: "Only 5 minutes walk from the Kokubunji station" and I was like, what, 20 minutes late?? Just great!

4 comments:

AdeLheid said...

Huahuahua....
gw ngakak bacanya^^, wajar kog cewe ngga bisa baca peta, soalnya klo cowo ngga bisa mendengarkan^^[apa ya itu??]
next time, u should check it @ streetview before u go alone^^.
Jadinya bisa keliatan gedungnya kek gimana dan dimana^^

Anonymous said...

benar kata inge!! gw jg gak bs baca peta.. http://emo.huhiho.com/set/littlegirls/51.gif

Anonymous said...

cih, gak bs pake emot..

eve said...

ahhahahaha ini kepedean nge, tak kirain tuh gampang T.T taunya..... tp gpp sih olahraga dulu sblm check-up wakkakaka

@ria
weitsss ada ria!! hihihi
kita mesti bikin club org yg ga tau arah -.-