Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Yokogawa farewell party

So yesterday was my last day working for Yokogawa. Me, Adachi-san, Hamada-san, Kikyouhara-san, and Manji-san had a ridiculously big portion of lunch in this lovely bricked-wall Italian restaurant. From Kikyouhara-san I learned that Endou-san, my branch manager, had said a few things about me. She overheard him saying that he was glad having me work with them. That was before I said I wanted to quit. Ugh... I didn't know then what to say. Of all people I worked with, he's the most unlikely person to say those things. And all of a sudden, I felt bad.
I guess we never know how human heart and feeling function, do we? I mean, there I was, completely eager to end the day and the next thing I felt was this I-wish-I-had-one-more-day-with-them kinda feeling. Geez! And the same thing happened today. Now that I've quit, instead of having a good mood I wake up and had this horrible.. horrible feeling. hhh I do wish I could go back home soon and start a new life somewhere hmm preferably australia ^^

Ow btw, I took picture with them after farewell party. It's only for 10 months thus, never been really good friends but somehow I miss them already. Wish you all a great success. You are my first colleagues... so you'd better be honoured with that very fact huahahaha

♪Let me introduce, Yokogawa Information System - YSL2 group! ♪


~Flower bouquet from my senpai~   
arigatou ne minna...

:: Getting cold here, the beginning of autumn. It's this season already... time goes by so fast indeed ::

No comments: