Friday, October 24, 2008

It's all 'bout Nature ::Painting::

:: Pine Forest ::
October 19, 2008
~Watercolor~



:: Daisies ::

October 19, 2008
~ Watercolor ~

It might just be true if I say "Battered, bruised daisies" wakkakaka
Okay a little story behind the daisies painting. I have this watercolor tutorial book and am at the "Negative Painting" chapter rite now. It has been long since I really wanted to make one myself but there was always another thing that took my attention. So, on Sunday morning while I was at it, reading through the particular chapter, I thought why shouldn't I try the technique? And the chaos began. Basically, so much a beginner myself in watercolor, I may need an art product called masking fluid that saves white. Just apply the product to area where you want to save the white. It's that easy. Spares you a lot of time and trouble also.

But you see, I said to myself; "Hey let's do this without one and see how it goes" and as a result, the finished negative-painting daisies is not what I expected *sob*

>> oh my... this is brilliant huahahahaha LMAO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yang pine forest kereeeen

eve said...

hoho arigatou ^^