Friday, October 17, 2008

Hong Kong oh Hong Kong

To tell you the truth, I'm so afraid of going on vacation to HK. Why?? Well... while it'd be nice having my friends with me traveling to other country, it's this hunch telling me that somewhat I'm not gonna get through the supposedly nice holiday in HK smoothly without getting reminded of what I couldn't get yet. And that only means one thing for me: Another cold, harsh poke in the wound.

I've been thinking about this since the idea of spending this year's Christmas in HK was first brought up. I'm thrilled yet scared, I couldn't wait, I really wanna go but at da same time hate every thought of days I'm gonna spend there. How is this possible?? Hmph I really miss the "senior high school me", the "college girl me". Uhhh how I swear to God, I wanna curse OUT LOUD!!! Which is sadly, something I cannot do ^o^v


Now tell me, if getting all sentimental *again!!* at Christmas - which is a time to celebrate, to be all happy and alive - is something you're looking for? No? Exactly. I'm doomed.

No comments: